Six Critical Things You Should Know About Pine Crest
1. Pine Crest provides uncommonly good care, compassion, communication and convenience.
2. Our quality measures are among the best in the community. Hospitals and physicians refer their patients to Pine Crest. Ask your referring physician about us.
3. Our facility allows for a comprehensive scope of care—an array of medical services, specialties and technologies all under one roof. Each member of our staff works in a dedicated role resulting in excellent, focused treatment and caregiving.
4. A nurturing and inclusive experience awaits both residents and their families. Families are encouraged to be part of the recovery process with their active presence and emotional support. We have a 24/7 visiting policy.
5. Focused, specialized care units are dedicated to residents with similar treatment needs, levels of care and attention, and necessary oversight. Residents also feel more at ease recuperating with those experiencing similar recovery challenges.
6. Psychiatric/Mental Health care is a specialty that few facilities can match Pine Crest in experience and expertise. We are a respected provider of specialized Dual Diagnosis treatment and care and our mental health return to community rate speaks for itself.